I was tagged by
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate—no question. Egg nog, eww…
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Unwrapped, under or near the tree
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Coloured.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Sure. It’s always funny to see who gets caught underneath it…
5. When do you put your decorations up? When the house elf gets around to it.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Anything made by mom.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? I have too many to pick just one.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Wait…he doesn’t exist? Don't tell him that...
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Sometimes.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? We have a lot of Christmas decorations that we’ve collected over the years…it’s a challenge making them all fit. But seriously, we have some really beautiful ornaments…don’t forget to hang your ornament with your name! Decorating the tree isn’t an easy job but it can be fun…and untangling the hooks…make yourself scarce! And, don’t get me started on the lights…can we say National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation…
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I like to look at it…when it’s all fresh white and fluffy. Nothing quite like a true white Christmas. I don’t like driving in it, shoveling it is hell, walking through it…well, that’s an art…don’t fall on your ass, nothing like hidden ice under a patch of snow. And, then January comes along, and the novelty wears off.
12. Can you ice skate? Yes, but I'm way out of practice.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I liked all of the gifts I received…what can I say, I’m easy to please.
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Do I have to pick just one? I’ll go with homemade Chocolate cake.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Watching Christmas movies.
17. What tops your tree? An angel.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? That’s a tough question…I love Christmas songs, both religious and non-religious.
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? They’re okay…but not my favourite.
Okay, I guess I’ll tag