Saturday, September 02, 2006

Which X-Men Are You?

I found this quiz on Monica's blog...thanks, Monica! I'm a big fan of the X-Men and Jean aka Pheonix, does have some pretty cool abilities. :) So, the question is to all of the readers of my blog...which X-Men are you? I can't wait to find out!

You Are Jean Grey

Although your fate is often unknown, you always seem to survive (even after death).
Your mind is your greatest weapon, literally!

Powers: telepathy and telekinesis, the ability to project thoughts into the mind of others, communication with animals

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Iceman:

You tried to live a normal life, but it just wasn't possible
A bit of a slacker, you rather tell jokes than cultivate your powers

Powers: turning self and others into ice, making ice weapons, becoming nearly invisible.

Marly Mathews said...

Marty,

That's so cool...no pun intended. :) I've always liked the character of Icemen...though I have to say..and this is only my preference...I like him better in the comics than how he is depicted in the movie versions. :)

Stacy,

Well, when you really think about it...two Jean's are better than one...LOL

~Marly

Lora Darling said...

I'm Jean too, which is just fine since that means I get to "have" Wolverine at least once in my life! Woohoo!!! :)

Marly Mathews said...

Lora,

Welcome to the Jean club, Lora.
You can't beat Hugh Jackman as Wolverine. :) Even though he's quite a bit taller than the comic book version...who cares!

~Marly