Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Last Legion

Last night, I took some away time from writing my next fabulous book *giggle* and I watched The Last Legion starring Colin Firth, Ben Kingsley and Thomas Sangster. Surprisingly enough, it was really good! I didn't know what to make of it when reading up the write up since it really doesn't do the movie justice. But if you haven't checked it out yet, do so when you can! If you like action movies with a little bit of romance, this one will please you! And of course if you're a Colin Firth fan, this one really should be on your to be watched list. :)

I found the following trailer on You Tube.

~Marly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Marly. I does look good. A little bit of everything. So funny - "How many?" "Not as many as I thought." LOL.

~Debbie

Marly Mathews said...

It is a movie with some pretty funny moments, Colin Firth does a great job mingling the drama with the odd comedic moment. :) Most of it is drama and action.
I loved the How many line, too!
~Marly