Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Book Trailer for Enchanted Beauty by Marly Mathews

Below is the trailer I created for my fantasy romance novel, Enchanted Beauty! If you have a few minutes, please watch it, and feel free to leave a comment here for me!
The trailer came together like a dream, though I had to hunt for a while to get the perfect pictures. :)
Enjoy!

~Marly



Or view it on Veoh. You'll have to click right onto the video to go to my page on Veoh, that way the video won't be cropped. For some reason my blog setting are cropping the dimensions of the Veoh video.

Online Videos by Veoh.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would swear I'd commented on this yesterday. Hmm...

I love this trailer, Marly. The photos are exquisite. I can only imagine how much time went into selecting them. That woman is stunning... and the guy's not half bad either. ;-)

Great job!

~Debbie

Marly Mathews said...

Debbie, the resident blog gremlin probably ate your post. *sigh*
Thank you so much for watching the trailer for Enchanted Beauty, I wanted to see how you would react and you didn't disappoint!
Thanks!

~Marly