Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Reviewed by Bitten By Books!

Megan at Bitten By Books has reviewed Enchanted Beauty! She had some glowing words for this retake on The Beauty and the Beast fairytale...
This was such a wonderful story. I loved it so much that I had to feed my family cereal for dinner so I could finish reading it. Annabelle was a fragile woman in the beginning until she learned that she more inside of her than she thought. Malachi was a battered hero that you wanted to care for and make better. I enjoyed them together in this book so much. The extra characters were hysterical at times and made a great addition to the story. I have always loved Beauty and the Beast but Marly Mathews made it even better.


Thank you so much, Megan! She gave it four and a half tombstones! Which, I think is very fitting since we are approaching Halloween. ;) Here's the link to the full review! http://bittenbybooks.com/?p=1161

~Marly

No comments: