Friday, July 22, 2005

It's Raining, It's Pouring

Okay, so I’m sitting here writing this blog entry while rain pelts against my office window. Where did the week go? I can’t believe my last entry was on Monday. I’ve been so busy writing and living my life that the week just flew by. Anyway, most of the writers I know are at this moment gearing up for the RWA National conference in Reno. Alas, I won’t be there this year…but I expect full reports from my friends.

Well, I think I hear thunder in the distance so my Internet time is almost up…

Sprinkling a little faerie dust your way,
~Marly

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope the rain eased up. It rained forever here at least it felt like it. Now it's so hot.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had to miss Reno. Maybe next year! RWA is always a good time.