Monday, July 11, 2005

Spitting Nails

Okay here’s one of my biggest pet peeves in some people. People that can’t seem to mind their own freaking business! Why can’t some people just concern themselves with what is going on with their lives, instead of sticking their noses where they don’t bloody belong? And I’m sure I’m not alone in having this viewpoint. Here’s another thing that really ticks me off. People that seem to think they can talk for other people. I mean give me a break. I’m perfectly capable of speaking for myself, please and thank you. There’s no need for anyone to put words in my mouth. I’m a pretty private person, and I like to keep my business just what it is-MY BUSINESS! I don’t really like to air my business, and I don’t appreciate being backed into a corner. I especially don’t like being forced to defend myself or anyone else that has been put into the corner with me.
Newsflash, I believe in treating people with respect, and I believe in being nice almost to a fault…but don’t piss me off. I can and do bite back. I’m sick to death of people thinking that being sweet and kind is a weakness that they can exploit. Or worse, they think that I’ve got fluff between my ears. Well, I guess I can only say one thing. Those people that think they can push me into a corner aren’t worth the time or trouble. I really do try to see the best in people…but sometimes it’s just a lost cause.

I’m off to write,

~Marly

5 comments:

ksurbeck said...

Amen and How!!!

Unknown said...

I'm with ya! 100%. I hate it when someone does this to me.

Marly Mathews said...

Thanks for the show of support, Kally Jo!

~Marly

Marly Mathews said...

Hey Teresa! I'm glad that you're with me 100%.

~Marly

Marly Mathews said...

Aww..Mandy, thanks for the hugs and understanding. I'm sending you some return hugs!

~Marly