Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Review for Doorway to the Stars from Kasey's View!

Here's what Kasey at Kasey's View had to say about Doorway to the Stars, I'll include the link to the full review at the bottom of this post.



I found Doorway To The Stars to be a fascinating and thought provoking story that will linger in your mind long after the story is finished. In fact I think that this story could probably use a sequel! The characters are extremely likable, the world building is very interesting, and the chemistry between the two main characters, Aries and Freya is scorching hot... 4 Stars! 
-Kasey, Kasey's View


  • Doorway to the Stars review!


  • Thank you so much, Kasey!

    ~Marly

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I agree with this review, Marly! And a sequel sounds like a GREAT idea. Any chance of that?

    ~Debbie

    Marly Mathews said...

    Thank you, Debbie! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. :)

    Yep, there is a chance of a sequel, in fact, I'm writing it right now. ;) Let's hope NCP picks it up and publishes it!

    Wish me luck!
    ~Marly