Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Yeah!

 I have received a lovely review from a reader, who loved The Long Thin Veil. The review was posted at The Wild Rose Press.

Here it is, with permission to post from the reviewer, Catherine,
5 Stars
Admittedly, I do not read many stories of Faeries and veiled worlds where Leperchans and Nymphs come to life. This well crafted tale not only kept my interest but has me looking for more in a genre I've ignored. I look forward to more of Ms. Mathews stories.
Date Added: 05/11/2008 by Catherine Kimmer


Thank you so much, Catherine! I'm so happy you enjoyed it and that I opened your eyes to a new sub-genre! Yay! 

~Marly 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marly! These reviews are just fantastic! You must be soaring! ::clapping::

~Debbie

Marly Mathews said...

Thanks so much, Debbie! Yep, I'm floating on cloud nine!

~Marly