Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Three New Contracts!

Big news for me! NCP has offered me three new contracts! Woo-Hoo! The contracts were offered on the sequel to I'll Be Yours, His Lady's Keeper, my futuristic paranormal fantasy, Psychic Chains, and my futuristic paranormal fantasy, Rogue Fairy book one in my new Exiles of Magic Series!

More information, coming soon! Remember, you can subscribe to my newsletter author group, so you'll be the first to know of any new information concerning my books!
  • My Yahoo Author Newsletter Group!


  • I'm off to do some more happy dancing!

    ~Marly

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Marly, what great news! You must be sailing on cloud 9! Congratulations!!
    ~Debbie

    Marly Mathews said...

    Thank you, Debbie! I am still sailing on cloud nine! ;)

    ~Marly