Monday, June 20, 2005

Feeling Mellow

Well, it’s that time again. Time to write another blog entry. My fingers are poised and ready and I’m hoping that some words of wisdom will pour forth soon onto this page. First off, I’m feeling better than I did on Saturday night, so that’s a good thing.
Sunday passed by quietly and quickly, come to the think of it. I watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban for about the hundredth time. I have to say the part where he inflates his aunt is still one of my favorites. You know, that little trick could come in handy sometimes. :)
I have Loreena McKennitt playing on my itunes and I’m getting ready to become a writing warrior.
Oh, and as for my words of wisdom: life is hard, wear a helmet. :)

Sprinkling some faerie dust your way,
Marly

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great words of wisdom. And the Aunt Marge scene is one of my favorites too.

Marly Mathews said...

Teresa,

Thank you!!! I'm glad you liked my words of wisdom! :)

Marly