Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Sunny and Hot

Okay it’s hot up here. Really, stinking hot. That’s not to say that we don’t get hot temperatures up here in Southwestern Ontario at this time of year because we do. The humidity can kill you. But you know it’s bad when a woman from New Mexico up here on a business trip turns to you and says, Oh, my God! It’s SO hot here. So, I think that sums it all up. Then she kept saying, but you don’t understand I live in the desert. Yes, ladies and gentlemen it’s that hot here. Heavy, and hot. Yuck. The only thing I can say is thank god for air conditioning. I think I’d really be dying if I didn’t have that.

Well, I’m off to journey to the wonderful world of writing.

*UPDATE* I received some fantastic news today. But I’m too sleepy to go into it right now. So stay tuned for more either tomorrow or the next day. *UPDATE*
Sprinkling some faerie dust your way,
~Marly

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry it's so hot where you are Marly! It's been pretty hot here then it rains.

Marly Mathews said...

Hey Teresa,

How have you been?

~Marly

Unknown said...

Hey Marty. I've been pretty busy. As usual. Hope all is well with you! Have a great weekend!