Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Sunny Day

Okay, this is my first blog entry. It’s early morning here I’ve just pulled an all-nighter writing. I’m working on my latest manuscript, which happens to be a romantic futuristic. I’m having a lot of fun with this one, but then I always enjoy my writing. I guess if I didn’t I wouldn’t be writing.

I’m also in the midst of updating my website, by updating some of my excerpts and adding some new ones from some of my other works, so stay tuned for that. It might take me a while to get all the updates done, as my writing comes first. And to be honest, I’d rather be writing my stories than writing html. Ha. Ha. But that’s the truth. I’ve been putting it off, but the time has come. The last update was months ago, and a lot of things have changed in that amount of time.

Well, it looks like it’s going to be a good day. I’m listening to The Corrs, and feeling happy with all that I’ve accomplished. Now, back to writing, and then maybe I’ll get a few hours of rest.

Sprinkling some faerie dust your way,
Marly

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogging community. It can become addictive very quickly! But it so much fun!