Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Aurora

Last night was Stargate Atlantis night. I was almost afraid to tune in…as I haven’t been too impressed with the last few episodes. But I was in for a most pleasant surprise. This episode actually portrayed the characters the way I like to see them portrayed. The funny banter between McKay and Sheppard was back…and even more astonishing I’ve begun to warm up to the character of Ronen…or maybe it’s just the actor. Anyway, the episode was called Aurora and it was definitely a great lead up to their mid-season two-part cliffhanger.
The other night I watched Johnny English for about the twentieth time. I love that film. And while it may not be everyone’s cup of tea, the humor in it cracks me up every time. Of course, there’s a gross part in the film that I could do without but I’ve learned to overlook it now. And the theme song sung by Robbie Williams is pretty hilarious and catchy as well.

In other news the writing is coming along and I’m right where I want to be. So that’s a definite good thing.

~Marly

1 comment:

ksurbeck said...

ALl I can say is 2 hour season finale! I can barely wait! :-)