Sunday, June 19, 2005

Little Rant

It’s Saturday night and I’m taking some time out from writing to post this blog. First off, I’m feeling frustrated. Not frustrated with my writing mind you, but just frustrated with the way that some people behave and treat others in this world of ours. I know I’ve said that I always look on the positive side of things, and I normally do but this has been bugging me for a bit now.
I really hate the way that some people nitpick and backstab. It’s almost as if they get sheer enjoyment out of doing that. I mean why can’t they just stick to their word no matter what? This whole thing where people put on a fake façade so that you’ll be drawn into their little web really irks me. Just be genuine. I know, I know. There will never come a day where everyone will be like this. Human nature, and all that. But still, a gal can dream can’t she?

Anyway, I’m going to get off the internet go and watch something light and humorous and then maybe write a bit more before I turn in. I’m also going to grab a nice hot cup of tea. That always hits the right spot. And come tomorrow I’ll be back to my old self. You know the self that only sees the positive things in life. But for tonight, I’m firmly entrenched in this mood.

Marly

No comments: